COVID-19 travel guidance, health and safety measures
From July 2020 Italy gradually reopens its borders with restrictions that you can find on the Italian Ministry of Health website at the following link: http://www.salute.gov.it/portale/nuovocoronavirus/homeNuovoCoronavirus.jsp?lingua=english
Unfortunately, the situation on a global level is very complex. Consequently, it is required to comply with government rules up to undefined deadline.
COVID-19 travel guidance
As a chauffeur car hire service company, Pantarei Chauffeur service observes the following travel guidance to COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic:
- A face mask is required for travelers in public areas. You should wear a face-covering when using the chauffeur service. The private hire vehicle operator may be entitled to refuse to accept you if you do not wear a face covering. We will provide you with a face mask if you do not have one.
- Hand sanitizer is available in the vehicle. The driver will open and close all passenger doors. Be aware of the surfaces you touch. Be careful not to touch your face. Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or the inside of your elbow when coughing or sneezing.
- You should use contactless payment if possible, or find out if you can pay online in advance.
- When finishing your journey wash your hands for at least 20 seconds or sanitize your hands as soon as possible.
- Vehicles are sanitized before and after every passenger journey.
For further information don’t hesitate to contact us.